Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good fortune!!



 From 1:00 to 4:00, I spent my time in a Starbucks while my bf was working. As you can see a picture, this Starbucks is my favorite because all clerks are very thoughtful. In reality, some clerks who work for fast-food restaurant or coffee shop treat international people bad. Whenever I stop by here, I can see they love to talk with customers happily. Well, today's my drink choice was Strawberry lemonade smoothie and I paid $3,50 for it. (I thought that It seems like more expensive than usual.)  It happened suddenly after buying a juice. One of clerks came to my table in a hurry, and she gave me a ticket which you can see in a photo. In fact, she charged me wrong price. That's why she gave it to me. This tickets is for customer who is charged by clerk wrong price and is able to order any kinds of coffee and size for a time. I feel like I got this free coffee tickets by good fortune. I'm really looking forward to buying a coffee with this ticket next time.  I can't choose one coffee!!!!!!!




This was my bf and my lunch today. It's a Makizushi is Japan's traditional sushi. Provably, some of you know  California roll. If you  know what it is, this is one kind of it. Actually, it's a my original Makizushi, so you can't see the same sushi as this picture  in Japan. However, It's true that looking is very much alike to real Makizushi!! It looks so so, but taste was perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment