Monday, January 11, 2010

**★Coming-age-of-ceremony★**


*HAPPY COMING-AGE-OF-CEREMONY*

Oops......  I totally forgot to introduce myself !!  Well, let me introduce about ME lightly!! As I wrote down on profile, I'm Jung Anna which is my nickname from my bf. I'm from Japan, Hokkaido, which is located in the north of Japan, has often snowy weather in winter, and is seriously cold area. My age is ..... can you guess my age!? You will know it pretty soon!!                    


Today is a really important day for people who are twenty years old of both sexes because there is a big event of Japan, which is called Coming-age-of-ceremony, each local regions. All twenty years old people are admited legally by the nation as an adult. therefor, after ceremony, they are all treated as an adult in a bar or some places in which you need a ID.  For this ceremony, most girls beautifully dress up with Kimono, which is a Japan's traditional cloth, and the other put on a suit. Guys also, some dress up with Kimono and another put on a suit as well.
Did you understand by my explanation what Coming-age-of-ceremony is !? Was it too cutdown explanation by any chance...? I hope you guys will understand even a little bit.

You might think a little bit why I'm writing about this.  I'm supposed to take part in this ceremony today, so...  I'm twenty years old. BUT, unfortunatelly, Coming-age-of-ceremony is already over. I was really looking forward to taking part in it from when I was a little, but I'm now in America.  What a pity I am.... kkk  I'm joking !     Althogh I'm not able to join this ceremony with my friends, I had already taken a piture of it dressing up my mom's precioius Kimono when I went back to Japan.

If anyone who takes interested in what coming age of ceremony is, you gotta chack it out though a internet and look for picture of it.  They are all beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment