Friday, January 15, 2010

Girl's talking~***






At last, my bf, David, hosted the party for one of our friend's couple!! I did not go to a party for a while, so I was extremely excited. I and David prepared some appetizers such as Bul-gogi which is one of Korean's most popular sweet beef dish, flavor beers, Korean's traditional alcohol, and American snack. At first, there were four people including David and me in the party, but five more people, all of whom are American, came over our house later on. It was getting a noisy gathering eventually and I was really sorry for making noise to next-door.....  It was a so much fun actually!!
BECAUSE I overjoyed that I was able to have girl's talking with my girlfriends, but I can not tell you what we were talking about!!  Girl's talking kkk

Well...  I have nothing to write today-sorry for viewers. I'm about to go to bed☆

No comments:

Post a Comment