Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine day is coming closer!!

 
What a adorable, it is!!
It's a ready-to-bake cookie of Valentine made by Pillsbury. You have only to bake it with oven for a few minutes. How sweet, it is!!!  It's just adorable. There is nothing such a cute cookie for Valentine day in Japan!


 
Those are all chocolate and candy.   Cute!


 
Can you guess what these are?  It's a marshmallow. 
Can you believe it!? It's awesomely CUTE, isn't it !?

 
It's a Valentine's card for children.



As you could see all pictures, everything is just cute and makes my mind warm and happy.
As a matter of fact, I felt an impulse to buy all of them you saw, but I think that I'm not going to eat them after all - everything will be left eventually and then I'll find them after a year or more. Haha...


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jung Anna. I saw that you are following my blog and I just wanted to stop by and say "Thanks for following me!"
    I'm glad you are enjoying all of the cute stuff that is traditional for Valentine's Day. Just wait until Easter, which is April 4 this year. We have lots of cute candy in pastel colors for that holiday as well. The Marshmallow peeps for that holiday are shaped like baby birds! :)

    ReplyDelete