Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blogging after such a long time!!

I don't know how much time passed since coming back to Japan and I didn't even sign in my own blog for a while...
Lately, I've really felt that I keep forgetting English day by day and my small amount of confidence for English has melted away from me by not practicing... I gotta study hard not to forget English!!
As a result of thinking I reached the good way to do this. That's this blog!!  It's a great way for me to study English.


I was woke up by my dog, Guess in this morning. I felt chilly because he was snuggling  up in bed right after taking my blanket!!

For 2 hours after getting up I was still half-asleep, but I did lots of thing in 2 hours such as making up, having breakfast, feeding my dog...
At my hometown's public library I studied a few of vocabulary for 3 hours straight. It was really fresh time to use  my brain!! After that, I went to the supermarket to buy some commodities, and went to the sushi restaurant where I work in order to take out some sushi for my mom's birthday. These are everything how I spent my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment